MIDDLE SCHOOL ROWING PROGRAM (MSRP)
MSRP runs through the school year. It is a full year commitment. For convenience, dues payments
correspond with the fall and spring racing seasons. Please do not register now if you are unable to
fulfill your commitment through April. Rarely, someone has to drop due to grades, injury, or family
emergency. In that case a slot may open up in the spring only for a rower who has experience.
WHO: 7th and 8th grade students
WHERE: Practices are held at McAllister Boathouse, 1045 Strongs Cove (off Red Bug Lake Road),
WHEN: In 2017-2018, Fall Session is Sept 5 – Nov 11, 2017. Spring Session is January 16 –
April 8, 2018 (Mar 16-25 off for Spring Break)
Fall practices are as follows:
• Returning Rowers: Mon 4:30-6:30pm, Wed 3:30-5:30pm and Sat 11am-1pm
• Novices: Tues & Thurs 4:30-6:30pm and Sat 11am-1pm
Coach MJ will inform you by email if your weekday practices are Monday and Wednesday.
Spring practices are as follows:
• Girls’ Team: Mon 4:30-6:30pm, Wed 3:30-5:30pm and Sat 11am-1pm
• Boys’ Team: Tues & Thurs 4:30-6:30pm and Sat 11am-1pm
DUES: $910, but can be broken into 2 payments with the fall payment due August 25, 2017 ($455) and the spring payment due November 17, 2017 ($455).
• There is a 5% discount for payment in full for a total of $864.50
• Make payments to Crew Boosters of Winter Park P.O. Box 1003 Winter Park, FL 32790
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: Spandex shorts, t-shirt, athletic shoes, socks, sunscreen, sunglasses,
hat, water bottle
2017-2018 registration is currently by INVITATION ONLY. Links for returning rowers and those on the wait list will be sent out individually. If there is still space available, there will be a generic list posted on the website.
Have questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though you may have filled these forms out in the past, we will need all of them completed for the new school year.